Header Ads

Header ADS

Hugh Grant joked and Drew Barrymore responded!!!!!


Hugh Grant joked and Drew Barrymore responded!!!!!



During a promotional spree with his Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves co-actors Chris Pine and Michelle Rodriguez, Grant made a joke about Barrymore's singing skills. The 62-year-old was asked whether he actually sang in the 2007 romantic comedy film Music and Lyrics during an interview segment featuring the web's most-searched questions about the cast. Read on to find out what he said and how Barrymore responded.

During the interview segment, one of the most-searched questions about the controversial actor was, "Does Hugh Grant actually sing in Music and Lyrics?" He responded, "Yes, well I do, but I’m auto-tuned beyond belief. Actually, that’s not true. I’m auto-tuned a bit, but not as much as some." Following it up with a laugh, Grant added, "Drew Barrymore was in that film with me and I don’t think she’d mind me saying her singing is just horrendous. I’ve heard dogs bark better than she sings."

Chris Pine and Michelle Rodriguez cracked up at his answer after which Grant added, "But, having said that, once they tuned her up, she sounded way better than me. Because she’s got heart and voice and rock ‘n’ roll, whereas I sounded like Julie Andrews and I meant to be kind of rock ‘n’ roll as well.”



Barrymore responded to his comment by posting a video of herself singing "Way Back Into Love" from their film on her Instagram page. The thumbnail of the clip read, "My response to Hugh Grant," and the caption said, "#SingForHughGrant JOIN ME." In the video, the 48-year-old can be seen singing the song holding a hairbrush as the mike and once she finishes she adds, "Oh Hugh, Bert, Hubert, that’s for you."

No comments

If you have any doubt please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.